HMC150 On The Net

IconHMC150 On The Net is a weblog dedicated to Panasonic's AG-HMC150 AVCCAM.


The HMC150 Book By Barry Green

The HMC150 Book By Barry Green
Discovering useful information about my HMC150 camcorder through experience or from online help is great. However, just sitting down and reading a book, for me, at times help me grasp certain concepts much easier.

My search for physical reading material for Panasonic's HMC150 came up a bit short. Considering the camera;s short time on the market, this is understandable.

In my search, I came across "The HMC150 Book," by Barry Green. This is a 216 full-color book, including a CD-ROM. I look forward to purchasing this book and giving a future review. For those who are looking for reading material like I am...Click Here For More Information On The Book.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment