HMC150 On The Net

IconHMC150 On The Net is a weblog dedicated to Panasonic's AG-HMC150 AVCCAM.


Photos: HMC150 Redrock Micro M2 Encore - Rig



Here are two really nice shots of an HMC150 Redrock Micro M2 Encore Rig. These images were posted by "Paul Vicente," on redrockmicro.com's official forums...

"I decided to take advantage of the camera's built-in LCD flip feature and installed the M2 using only the achromat supplied with the MicroX which provides sharp performance. To be able to focus the HMC150 on the ground glass, I had to move the camera back a bit, and it happened that I did not have a spacer, so I used the RR hardmount kit that I already owned together with the hard mount kit supplied with the MicroX to get the correct spacing."
The M2 Cinema Lens Adapter, a 35mm Lens Adapter, by Red Rock Micro. The Adapter was released on September 15, 2005.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment